Parent Statement of Agreement
- I understand that I am not to leave my child at the ACES site unless there is a ACES staff member present.
- I understand that my child will not be allowed to leave the program with an unauthorized person. Only adults (over 18 years old) can be authorized to pick up the child.
- I understand that I may be charged a late fee if I fail to pick up my child before 6:00pm. The late fee will be $5 per day, but not to exceed $50 per month.
- Authorization: In case of an emergency, I understand that every effort will be made to contact me. In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the adult leader in charge to secure proper medical services. I hereby release Austin Chinese Education Services and its staff and aides from all action that may arise from such medical services.
- I understand and acknowledge that the ACES does not offer any medical insurance to protect against injuries, makes no claim to do so, and has no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred. I understand that each participant must assume the risk and any related financial responsibility that could result from participation in any of these activities. I agree to assume such risks and financial responsibility. I further understand that neither the ACES nor its workers can be held responsible in the event of an accident.